If you stumbled across this page, you’re likely looking for resources to help with cows milk protein allergy or milk soy protein intolerance (MSPI). And I hope I can help you with that!
- Are you worried your kiddo may have MSPI, and want to learn more about this condition?
- Not sure how to navigate the grocery store now that you’re eating dairy free?
- Looking for healthy meal inspiration that tastes great – but is meets your dairy-free and soy-free needs?
I’ve been there, my friend. My kiddo was born with a dairy, soy, and egg intolerance when he was born. I remember madly googling “MSPI baby” during a nursing session, scouring the internet for dairy-free meals, and examining baby poop way too often. 😉
That’s why I created this guide (along with some help from my fabulous intern, who blogs over at Art of Healthy Eating!).
You’ll find tons of helpful information to help on your dairy-free and soy-free journey, including:
- Basic info on cow’s milk protein allergy and milk soy protein intolerance
- Tips on how to avoid common unexpected sources of dairy and soy
- Ingredients to avoid
- “Safe” food Brands to include
- Free 7 day meal plan with delicious, easy to make nutrient-dense recipes
Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor. All information in this guide is for informational purposes only. Though I am a Registered Dietitian, downloading this guide does not constitute a patient relationship. Please ALWAYS check with your doctor for any questions regarding your child’s medical condition and treatment.
Note – While this guide is geared towards moms who have babies with CMPA or MSPI, it’s also helpful for anyone that’s simply trying to eliminate dairy and/or soy.
Get your copy of this guide by signing up for our email newsletter below!